[lbo-talk] Labor Party News/January 2006

Michael Hoover hooverm at scc-fl.edu
Sun Jan 8 06:28:24 PST 2006

PARTY BUILDER January 2006

IN THIS ISSUE: Labor Party News - January 2006 * 2005: Year in Review * SC Ballot Access Campaign Underway * Great American Jobs Scam * The Right to Fight- National Organizer Mark Dudzic click here to read Labor Party News

ABOUT THE LABOR PARTY The Labor Party is a national organization made up of international unions and thousands of local unions - representing over two million workers - worker supportive organizations and individual members. Founded in 1996 at a convention of 1,400 delegates, the Labor Party exists to develop an independent working-class politics. We believe that on important issues such as health care, trade, and the rights to organize, bargain and strike, both the Democratic and Republican Parties have failed working people. Visit our website at www.thelaborparty.org

ABOUT THE PARTYBUILDER The PARTYBUILDER is the Labor Party's online news and information bulletin. If you do not wish to receive the PARTYBUILDER, please go to the bottom of the page and follow the instructions to unsubscribe. If you received this email from a friend, you may sign up for the PARTYBUILDER at our website (thelaborparty.org). Click here: www.thelaborparty.org -------------------------------------------------------------- Please Note: Due to Florida's very broad public records law, most written communications to or from College employees regarding College business are public records, available to the public and media upon request. Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.