[lbo-talk] Leninist/Maoist Finance? boddi

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Sun Jan 8 16:25:13 PST 2006

At 2:38 PM -0800 8/1/06, boddi satva wrote:

>The question is how to facilitate the practical, real communication
>between producers and consumers. Without a financial system, how do
>you do that?

"Producers" and "consumers" are the same people, so the real question is how would we decide how to allocate productive resources if we didn't do it on the basis of what is the most profitable way to allocate productive resources?

A radical alternative is to make such decisions democratically.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas