[lbo-talk] anonymous flaming now a federal crime

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Jan 9 12:04:39 PST 2006

Doug:

In principle, censorship is bad, of course, but given the current level of cyber-trolling and the amount of really ugly, usually right-wing venom these trolls post anonymnously - I would not shed many tears if this was actually enforced and some of those ditto heads got their ass kicked really good.

Same thing with freedom of the press - good in principle when press is genuinely free, but not so good is press is already enslaved by magnates and corporation.

Wijtek