[lbo-talk] Diabetes and Individual Choice

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 16:40:33 PST 2006

--- joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> --funding physical education courses
> --funding recreation centers and excercise classes
> --making the streets safe for kids to play in
> --getting junk food commercials off the air

Funding education campaigns against dangerous drugs like sugar (instead of against, say, marijuana) and promoting healthy alternatives like xylitol.

-Thomas

"...everytime we move it ahead, it's thrown back. But the base camp has been made, and the next wave will come and find your wreckage, and they'll be encouraged to go beyond that."

-Timothy O'Leary

"I want to do something with my life; I want to be a cyborg."

-Kevin Warwick

__________________________________________ Yahoo! DSL – Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less. dsl.yahoo.com