[lbo-talk] communist witches were not spectral

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:44:25 PST 2006

Charles Brown wrote:
> Well virtually how do you do , Leigh ? I certainly call myself a big
> C, Communist. I can't say that I am a member of the CPUSA, but I
> can't say I've never been one :>).
>
> Haven't you ever met Angela Davis ?
>
> Whaddaya wanna know ?
>
> CB

I wanna know how anyone can call themselves a "Communist" and own a home with an SUV (or 2) parked in the driveway? (for example)

Also, I've made a point of never meeting Angela Davis, and I suspect that she's very much like Mike Rotkin, currently mayor of Santa Cruz, "Marxist" lecturer at UCSC, and a politician known for harrasing the homeless through municipal lawmaking (mostly unconstitutional). He's also one of the people responsible for stonewalling the Santa Cruz bus drivers when they were on strike.

In case it isn't clear from my postings, I have grave misgivings about folks who discuss it, intellectualize it, or politic it, but don't DO IT.

Leigh www.leighm.net Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com Got RSS?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/atom.xml