[lbo-talk] Alito & disability

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:10:45 PST 2006

>Maybe you are right are we are completely doomed,
we've got five horseman instead of four, and we can forget about any hopeful interpretations of federal law for the next thirty years. We'll see. I just point out that there some reason to think that things, dark as they are, may not be so dark as you and Doug suggest.<

last time the Supes were totally right wing (i.e., from the late 1800s to the 1930s) did that encourage or discourage grass-roots struggle against capitalism and other forms of domination in the US? -- Jim Devine "The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." -- James Baldwin