but teacher! the test! was Re: [lbo-talk] Class dismissed....

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 08:35:34 PST 2006

I am sad to disagree with comrade Dwayne, but it is the small children themselves that are the main defense of Japan against monsters from the sky and other terrors (such as the Smog Monster). To say the least, the SDF is a woefully inadequate ally of Gojira, treating him as _an enemy_ most of the time. Without the kids, Japan would be nothing but a hole in the ocean.