[lbo-talk] Alito & disability

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 15 13:24:06 PST 2006

Yeah, but I think dispersal plays a big role. Back when, working class folks lived together as neighbors in the Back of the Yards, drank in the smae bars, hung out on the porch, went to the union hall if they had one. Now withthe car and burbs, as noted in previosu threads, we are dispersed to the winds.