[lbo-talk] Slashdotted

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Mon Jan 16 12:44:51 PST 2006

I've been slahsdotted! Woot! Mostly as part of an article about TampaBLAB, an aggregator blog for the Bay area.

Rob Limo's article "

Building the "Social Internet" From the Outside In

" http://features.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/01/16/1550241

And I have to say that, I've been meaning to write something up, after I start up my stint covering the local business beat for a community blog, about how the way Brett set this up. It's built a tremendous amount of community in the local area. With all the emphasis on uniting people globally, what this does is move that back in. More on that later, I have to get back to work.

If you know of any other area that's aggregating a geographical community like this, let me know.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org