[lbo-talk] Woody Allen's latest stupid movie

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:35:19 PST 2006

John L writes: >On politics, Allen's distrust of fanaticism is good on balance, particularly since it has put him on the outs with the people who have run this country for most of the last 25 years, and also with the hardline Zionists who I think he has lampooned pretty effectively (and hilariously) in some films.<

how and when has he lampooned Zionists? I missed this.

(wasn't it Mark Twain who said "Wagner's music is better than it sounds"?) -- Jim Devine "The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side." -- James Baldwin