[lbo-talk] THE STORY OF TWO COWS

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 17 22:19:49 PST 2006

> A Pakistani friend wants me to add the following:
>
> PAKISTAN SYSTEM:
>
> You have no cows. You blame India.

I suspect that's an old joke. The new one, still in progress, might be:

PAKISTAN SYSTEM:

You had two skinny cows. You lost one to an earthquake. You wait and wait for the government to give you a new one, but none comes, and no word from the government either. While you are still waiting, the other gets destroyed by a Predator, together with a man rumored to be Al Qaeda's 378th Number Two and sundry others. . . .

The missing punch line depends on who gets the last laugh in this mess.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>