[lbo-talk] women kissing under Mao's watchful eyes

Bitch | Lab info at pulpculture.org
Fri Jan 20 15:46:49 PST 2006

w00t! Nina Hartley showed up at the blog for the discussion on Andrea Dworkin: Sex positive feminism! Susie did too. Lusty Lady (who doug should have on his show http://lustylady.blogspot.com) also. Three cool feminists in 24 hours!

Anyway, I looked into is Sunday: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2006/01/14/update-on-the-kiss/ http://blog.pulpculture.org/2006/01/14/making-out-in-tianamen-square/

It's an old photo and, from reading the blog of the guy who supposedly took it (Or discovered it), I think he's a bit of a prankster, Hard to say, though. It might just be a cultural thing but he seems to be saying he's gay and yet also seems to be implying that he's using posing as gay to get in girls' pants. I have no clue because of the cultural barriers I hit while trying to understand what he was saying: the blog is clearly written to an in-group of people and not always written to an audience who hasn't been reading for awhile.