[lbo-talk] DLC breathes fire

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:52:25 PST 2006

Don't kid yourself, these idiots are running the Dems.

Out here in WA, our junior Senatrix who is running this year has gone out of her way NOT to disavow or qualify her Iraq vote. Needless to say the local progressive community is a touch disapppointed. Fuck 'er. If another Dem like her loses, it's scarcely much of a loss (although the Republicans are going to make it hurt as much as they possibly can.)