[lbo-talk] Super-Genius Troglodyte Dogs

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 08:38:57 PST 2006

I reda an article today about these homeless dogs that have been appearing in Moscow in the past few years, basically live in the metro, begging food from passersby, and have actually learned to use the damn thing to get around the city (I have seen this with my own eyes). Is this a unique animal adaptation (in the behavioral, not biological, sense of the term) to an urban environment.

Apparently they've also figured out how to hitch rides on buses.

(FWIW, Russian-language article here: http://www.ogoniok.ru/4929/33/)

Nu, zayats, pogodi!