[lbo-talk] Photographs From Iraq: January 7 - 22, 2006 :: infoshop news/uruknet

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Jan 25 09:49:53 PST 2006

Michael Pugliese wrote:
> http://www.uruknet.info/?s1=1&p=19894&s2=25

Ahh. That explains all of the traffic yesterday.

The guy who compiles these pics does some good work. I'm trying to sign him up as a regular for Infoshop News.

Not much from me lately. Been sick and tied up with job stuff.

We're coming out with an Infoshop News podcast. In February we should have some new investigative stories from New Orleans and any day now, an inside look at the recent month of riots in France.

Chuck "cough, cough"