[lbo-talk] Natural Food, Unnatural Prices

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 10:28:48 PST 2006

Whole Feeds may be a wonderful place to shop, but they could at least pay their employees a decent wage. WF may not be as bad an employer as Wal-Mart but they are every bit as anti-union. Why shouldn't their workers make comparable pay as those in Albertson's, Safeway etc? SR

-------------- Original message -------------- From: Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu