[lbo-talk] RE: Mr Smith goes to Davos

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 08:59:08 PST 2006

I know Chuck personally and I can absolutely say that he is a great guy, very sensible (much more sensible than I), who cares deeply about America and Pennsylania. He has great values and wants to be for PA what Wellstone was for Minnesota.

Casey Junior is a bonehead and a goon and you want to believe that he could still snatch defeat from the mouth of a lead in the polls.