[lbo-talk] correction, music, Angela Davis (was Farmers and Foreign Born...)

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sun Jan 29 07:58:56 PST 2006

At 10:43 AM 1/29/2006, info at pulpculture.org wrote:

>I was asking for your and other feminists' thoughts about the laminations
>of radical cultural feminist analysis

the hazards of spellchecking tools: that should be limitations.

By the way, WMFN.org carried the first part of Angela Davis's speech on the prison-industrial complex and will be presenting the rest next Sunday.

9-10 Elliot Steele's Empowerment Hour, online and available as a podcost. http://www.wmnf.org/programming/daily.php?ShowId=332

I posted about it on the blog and thought maybe WDK could turn his kid on to their midnight hip hop/rap programming (Saturday nights).

www.wmnf.org

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org