[lbo-talk] Kinky... Why the hell not?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Sun Jan 29 08:56:29 PST 2006

I'm inclined to be supportive for various reasons, but the talk about "closing the border" and the alleged cost of providing public services to illegals is a big problem. It's common for populists to make some kind of concession to conservatism. This one is not a good choice.

Shopping for candidates? Image is everything..

Compare: http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/01/89/05/image_105891.jpg

http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=186