[lbo-talk] Kinky... Why the hell not?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 21:49:53 PST 2006

The concession I'd make is guns. We've lost that battle anyway, never mind the text of the Constitution and Miller v. US (holding that the right to bear arms is not individual), let the gun nuts and the rural states arm themselves to the teeth under the protection of the 2A. As we used to say in the CWP, until we got blastd at Greensboro by people who knew how to shoot, If guns are outlawed, only the law will have guns. I've never shot a gun in my life, but I think we should fully support those to whom it is important.