[lbo-talk] pre-school rock

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 22:15:04 PST 2006

Baby Hannah (now 16 and a HS junior) at Ivan's age liked the Ramones and Dvorak's Slavonic Dances. Anything loud and rhythmic. These days she listens to Dylan, Will The Circle Be Unbroken and other old-timey country music. She liked Rigoletto, which I took her to last night, but doesn't listen to recorded opera. Joel, now 13, likes the Clash. Johnny Cash, and Tom Robinson Band. Can't recall what he liked at 4 weeks.