[lbo-talk] Too Old for Rap (was Lumpen)

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Mon Jan 30 06:13:39 PST 2006

Someone signed as "guest" opined:

> loud stereos and camp guards in the same breath eh?

You may have a point here, these two may not be exactly comparable. The chances of me (or anyone on this list) being subjected to concentration camp guards blasting the 5th are virtually nil, whereas the chances of being harassed by someone blasting his stereo approach certainty in any 24 hours of my life.

By the way, why do feel the need to post your snide comments anonymously, shooting from behind the corner - so to speak? Are you afraid of anything or is just a cowardly trait in your personality?

Wojtek