[lbo-talk] Kinky... Why the hell not?

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Mon Jan 30 08:11:29 PST 2006

At 10:48 AM 1/30/2006, Carrol Cox wrote:

>"Max B. Sawicky" wrote:
> >
> > Guns obviously. Less nannyism re: smoking & drinking.
>
>Smoking in restaurants, bars etc is a question of workers' safety, not
>of the rights of either customers _or_ smokers. When was the question of
>safety on the job a matter of nannyism?
>
>Carrol

i thought that research had been debunked? also, restaurant/bar work has one of the highest rates of smokers -- last I checked.

but as for nannyism, that would still be considered nannyism by those sympathetic to cons. why? because if you have a problem with smoking, then find another job! Geez!

And don't foget food in general Max. The cons, some of them, made a huge political deal out of that doco about eating McDonald's food.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org