[lbo-talk] OK, Nathan

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:24:40 PST 2006

>You are a complete tool to repeat rightwing talking points. There are
>plenty of decent leftwing criticisms of the Democrats, but if you parrot
>the
>O'Reiley Report lies, you just show that you have zero credibility.
>
>-- Nathan

I don't live in America and therefore do not watch O'Reilly and the Fox troupe of wankers. However, I did read in the Washington Post that leading Democrats were given tribal money by Abramoff, and I assume this wasn't a gift. If I've got this wrong, I apologise, but can you explain this to me:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/06/02/AR2005060202158.html

_________________________________________________________________ Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://messenger.msn.co.uk