[lbo-talk] OK, Nathan

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jan 31 11:09:55 PST 2006

Mark Bennett wrote:

It's really quite amazing. As Doug notes, there is an deeply
> ingrained fear of left-wing radicalism among White Americans. I don't
> know how this can be changed, absent a economic catastrophe on the scale
> of the '30s.

There is a simple answer. Those of us who are white radicals need to be more visible and speak out more. We need to talk in ways that speak our ideas without the jargon of the left. The polls show that most Americans more or less support our ideas, but they aren't hearing the right people articulate what they want. We have to do that without asking people to vote for the Democrats or speaking some mumble jumble about Maoist revolutions in Nepal.

Our people think that we are few in number and that the right wing is all powerful.

I don't buy any of those conclusions.

Make more noise. Off this list.

Chuck