[lbo-talk] Re: Brian On "Brokeback Mountain" & "The Reception"

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Tue Jan 31 20:28:30 PST 2006

________________________________

From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org on behalf of joanna Sent: Tue 1/31/2006 6:31 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Re: Brian On "Brokeback Mountain" & "The Reception"

I haven't seen the Hulk, and I found Crouching Tiger more pictoresque than meaningful, but Pushing Hands, The Wedding Banquet, Eat Drink Man Woman, The Ice Storm, and Brokeback are all movies that are worthwhile to watch.

Don't overlook Ride With The Devil, Lee's movie about the Missouri Border War. It went nowhere when it was released, but I thought it very good. Well worth a rental.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: application/ms-tnef Size: 3756 bytes Desc: not available URL: <../attachments/20060131/3fe137b9/attachment.bin>