[lbo-talk] Coincidences

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 20:58:04 PST 2006

A similar joke, a true story, concerns a middle class guy outraged because he had to spend the night in the drunk tank with people who throw up on themselves. He complained to the judge in the morning, and the judge snarled, Don't tell ME about it, every day I have to come down here to deal with the scum the the earth . . . . and then I have to talk with their clients.

jks, esq.