[lbo-talk] Dog sucks the big Chuck

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 1 08:13:50 PDT 2006

>From: "Chip Berlet" <c.berlet at publiceye.org>
>
>And, in case it is not obvious, the original subject line manages to be
>both homophobic,

Hey, don't tell the LBO list. Take it up with the world Anglican community, which seems to be the leading Christian homophobic standard-bearer these days.

>... and insulting to organizers like me who are people of faith trying to
>organize within that >community.

Good luck with that. But in all honesty, where I used to view religion as childish, I now see it as infantile. As long as people believe in magic thinking, they will not have any proper understanding of their social responsibilities in this very finite world.

Carl