[lbo-talk] slow news day

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 21:48:36 PDT 2006

On the Graphics end of it

I think it would be cooler if

-- the magnifying glass were superimposed on the image of the city and the stuff under the glass itself were a little magnified

-- New York Forensic Services title that starts home page should be in blue or teal or green, not black.

Otherwise, I'm using Netscape 7 to view the site and it looks fine.

Joanna