[lbo-talk] Open Letter to Monthly Review Editors

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 09:51:31 PDT 2006

Darn. I'll miss her. Hope she'll be back.

Personally I think President A-who's-name-I'can't-spell hasn't been in a position of power long enough to make a decision one way or the other. Anyway, it's what the Iranians think of him that matters.

PS. I think that MR article was the _only_ mention I have ever seen in English of the Stalin-era deportation of Armenians from certain areas in the Caucasus. I think that was in 1934-35.

> From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com>

> > She didn't say why, but my guess is that she was
> getting too much
> > grief about Iran.
> >
> > Doug

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!