[lbo-talk] Anybody want to ask Putin a question?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 10:18:52 PDT 2006

Andy F:
> Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!
>
> ê÷àí, àïþðæø, ê÷àí, ê÷àí, àïþðæø, ôõðý!

Would he be able to tell me what this is? Sounds like a children's chant.

-- Andy --

Actually, it almost is. Sounds like a Ramones song. Gabba Gabba Hey!

It's a Cossack call in Cossack dialect: "Hey, Brothers, Hey, Hey, Live!" I'm going to the Novocherkassk, the capital city of the Cossacks, in two weeks, so I'm kind of in the mood. :)

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!