[lbo-talk] language

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Jul 9 12:56:55 PDT 2006

I have a boy and a girl. I used "penis" for the boy's member and "pussy" for the girl's everything.

"Penis" because it was the lesser evil -- all the other words sounded too sexual/demeaning.

"Pussy" because there's a lot more to the girl's equipment than "vagina" and because, in Romanian, the word for "kiss" is "pusi" -- pronounced "pussy" -- therefore creating a very warm and fuzzy feeling around the word, for me.

Joanna