[lbo-talk] BHL overwrites on Zidane

tfast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Jul 11 09:22:26 PDT 2006

It is a beautiful article. Levy is right. The story has all the elements of a great narrative. And for sure the ladies I know think Zidnae is more beautiful than Achilles. Zidane is now one of the most perfected heroes; he is a flawed hero and that makes him even more beautiful. Cheers to Levy...he gets it.

Travis