[lbo-talk] Verso developments

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 18:37:44 PDT 2006

Doug Henwood wrote: Strange goings-on at Verso. Though several fine people have tried to carry on in recent years, the house has been a bit wobbly ever since they fired Colin Robinson in the fall of 2001. (Disclosure alert: Colin's a good friend of mine, and he took a gamble on me when he asked me to do Wall Street for them when I was even more obscure than I am now.) In recent weeks, the entire New York office has resigned, and a new crowd is moving in...."

Doug

Is it just my experience, or do leftist organizations treat their staff far more horribly than corporations do?