[lbo-talk] Verso developments

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 20:07:16 PDT 2006

Possibly, A close friend had a perfectly dreadful experience at Rabinowitz and Boudin, the leading NLG law firm in NYC -- rather worse than mine at several large corporate firms. Of course this is only anecdotal. I don't hear toio many complaints about the People's Law Office here in Shytown, for example.