[lbo-talk] What's Israel's Objective?

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Thu Jul 13 22:35:33 PDT 2006

The loons at the Ayn Rand Institute write: ``It is long past time for Israel to wage a real war against these terrorist groups and ... long past time for the United States to join Israel in waging this war.'' Doug

---------

Tonight, I noticed the US media has decided it's all Iran's fault. Israel bombed the Beruit airport to show Iran a thing or two. All the talking heads on the Lehrer News Hour said so. Works for me.

Marvin thinks, ``In order to effect any kind of withdrawal, though, Israel needs security guarantees...''

We certainly know from past experience that all Israel ever wanted was security guarantees, and peace would break out like small pox all over the Middle East. After all the only secure Arab is a dead Arab.

What are we waiting for? Let's start handing out blankets.

Just get Lebanon to promise Israel that nothing bad will ever happen again no matter how often Israel bombs Lebanon.

Now if we bomb Iran, then there you have it. A perfect world.

CG