[lbo-talk] Re: Democracy activists accuse Putin of repression

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 23:18:55 PDT 2006

--- Jim Devine <jdevine03 at gmail.com> wrote:

> It sounds like Chris is saying that the Western
> Press is unjustly
> emphasizing only the bad news and ignoring all of
> the good news that's
> coming out of Iraq ... oops, I mean out of Russia.

No, what Chris is saying is that you should be aware that when the Western Press says that there are WMD in Iraq and that Chalabi is a reliable guy, you should be skeptical.

Sorry, a loose group of marginal figures and loons roughly respresenting Russian versions of Kenneth Lay, Bob Avakian, and David Duke are not Russia's civil society. Russia's civil society overwhelmingly supports Putin. Deal with it.

Incidentally, it looks increasinly likely that Ukraine is not going to exist as a single state very much longer. Any stories in the Western Press about it? Didn't think so.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!