[lbo-talk] Kemp & Edwards agree - time to get tuff with Russia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 02:03:31 PDT 2006

> [I.e., Russia's not doing what we want! Whine!
> Whine!!]

It's really pathetic, isn't it? What're they gonna do? The United States is totally discredited here. It has no influence. Give it up, guys, nobody is interested in you.

I was looking at some of the stats earlier today. It's incredible. 10% growth in real wages every years for the past six years. $250 billion dollars in gold and forex reserves! In August, Russia will pay off the very last of its Paris Club dept. It is hard to imagine that this is the same country that crashed in 1998. It's really astonishing when you look at the sheer scale of change.

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!