[lbo-talk] Kemp & Edwards agree - time to get tuff with Russia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 15 05:39:26 PDT 2006

> And how much of this is the result of $75 oil? Were
> oil to collapse
> like it did in 1986, what would happen to Russia?
>
> Doug

I don't know. Most people I know who are working in the Russian markets say about 20-25% of the boom is oil-based.

I posted an article by Kirill Pankratov on the subject here a while back that I thought was pretty good. Why don't you ask the question over on Lavelle's list? You'd get a billion answers. ;)

Lyubo, bratsy, lyubo, lyubo, bratsy, zhit!

ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ËÞÁÎ, ËÞÁÎ, ÁÐÀÒÖÛ, ÆÈÒÜ!