[lbo-talk] Some Of The Carnage

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 21:31:34 PDT 2006

>From: Michael Perelman <michael at ecst.csuchico.edu>
>
>But with a left wing defense minister? What is with him?

Dunno what's up with the defense minister, but at the very least I hope Olmert is getting an earful at home. Says Wikipedia: "It has been rumored that [Olmert's wiife] Aliza was a (founding) member of the Israeli left wing organization Women in Black, but this rumor is unsubstantiated. Still, Aliza is known to be more left-leaning in her politics than her husband. She claimed to have voted for him for the first time in 2006." <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ehud_Olmert>

Carl