[lbo-talk] A Light unto Nations

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:17:12 PDT 2006

>From: Seth Kulick <skulick at seas.upenn.edu>
>
>http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=11&ar=260
>
>The pictures of the Israeli kids writing messages on the shells are making
>the
>rounds ...

Making the rounds? Good one.

We seem to be on the verge of World War WTF, since the Israelis appear to be doing their damndest to outdo the US in self-defeating self-righteous war criminality. I don't see any solution other than dosing Israel's water supply with Stelazine.

BTW, allow me to correct the typos of my previous email, viz: "The stuffing [of] your countercultural st[r]awman is pretty moldy, Wojtek."

Carl