[lbo-talk] a good question from angryarab

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 14:40:41 PDT 2006

Chomsky also noted Israeli kidnappings into Gaza on June 24th, in his recent Democracy Now interview, not reported much in the US.

-B.

Seth Kulick wrote:
> http://angryarab.blogspot.com

> Israel's Record of Blood. In speaking about Israel's
record in Lebanon, please
> let me know if you can find any reference to this in
the American press last
> month. Last month, the Lebanese police uncovered a
wide network of Israeli
> intelligence in Lebanon headed by a certain Mahmud
Rafi`. The network was
> responsible for various assassinations (using car
bombs--one of Israel's
> favorite forms of assassinations), and for the
delivery of briefcases filled
> with explosives to agents all over Lebanon. This is
part of the context of
> Israeli aggression on Lebanon.

> There doesn't seem to have been a lot of reporting
on this in English - of
> course - but there are several links to relevant
articles at