[lbo-talk] SEIU joins lbo-talk & Purple FAQ

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Wed Jul 19 15:22:20 PDT 2006

Wecome, Jim. I was an organizer for SEIU Local 204 in Toronto in the late 70s, well before you were born - before the SEIU as we know it today was born. It'll be interesting to get your impressions.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:09 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] SEIU joins lbo-talk & Purple FAQ