[lbo-talk] PC Roberts: Americans can be endlessly fooled

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Thu Jul 20 08:40:03 PDT 2006

We're Being Set Up for Wider War in the Middle East by Paul Craig Roberts

Paul Craig Roberts was Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration. He was Associate Editor of the Wall Street Journal editorial page and Contributing Editor of National Review. He is coauthor of The Tyranny of Good Intentions.He can be reached at: paulcraigroberts at yahoo.com

07/17/06 "Information Clearing House" -- -- The old adage, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me" does not apply to Americans, who have shown that they can be endlessly fooled.

Neoconservatives deceived Americans into an illegal attack and debilitating war in Iraq. American neoconservatives are closely allied with Israel's Likud Party. In the past, some neocons lost their security clearances because of "mishandling" of classified information.