[lbo-talk] Lamont Leads Lieberman 51-47

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 19:12:22 PDT 2006

>> The poll shows him leading a three way race with
the
>> support of 51 percent of likely voters, compared to
27
>> percent for Lamont and 9 percent for Republican
Alan
>> Schlesinger.

True, true... hence my question as to whether this will hold or will this 3-way projected lead go the way of the large leads Joementum enjoyed against Lamont for the primaries? Tea leaves? Crystal ball? I need to know this is all going to end!

--ravi

My feeling here in CT is that the lead will shrink if Lieberman loses the primary, but that ol' Joe would still be the favorite to win. However, a Lieberman loss in the primary would be such an earthquake that it's impossible to say what would happen.