[lbo-talk] Interview w/ Israeli punk band Dir Yassin, '98

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Thu Jul 20 21:51:31 PDT 2006

Hey B -

Yeah - its excellent stuff. The band is called Smartut Kahol Lavan. They released two CDs over the last couple of years, but I believe they just went on hiatus. The label which put it out is terrific - Boshet: http://www.gutzy.com/boshet/boshet03.html

I did not not know about the Deir Yassin anthology. I really appreciate being pointed to that. I have a couple of 7"s, and the six or seven tracks on Its All Lies comp. I'll definitely order this ASAP.

Best, Joel