[lbo-talk] Re: NYT: Israel speeds up bomb delivery

Michael J. Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat Jul 22 13:19:17 PDT 2006

On Saturday 22 July 2006 14:21, Doug Henwood wrote:

> Reuters reports that "thousands" protested in London and "hundreds"
> in Amsterdam. Hundreds? Wuzzup? Is Israel getting a free pass outside
> the Middle East?

It's worse than that: Israel seems to be getting a free pass everywhere outside of Gaza, the West Bank, and... Iran. I must admit this make me think better of the ayatollahs. I know, I know, the enemy of your enemy is not necessarily your friend, but sometimes you gotta make do until something better comes along.

-- --Michael J. Smith --mjs at smithbowen.net

http://stopmebeforeivoteagain.org