[lbo-talk] Is this the new left?

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Sat Jul 22 12:19:05 PDT 2006

of course, 'fresh ideas' aren't going to fix any of the real problems either. those fresh ideas will just strengthen capital's grip, which is what the pomos are trying to understand. marxist's answer is that the grip changes in response to marcro-level crises. ok. but that doesn't explain it at a more detailed level. of course a marxist would respond, we don't have to in order to fix the problem. but feminists and people of color and especially sexual minorities don't see that their oppression is necessarily going to go away with the Revo.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org