[lbo-talk] Re: why is tikkun/ david horowitz

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Sun Jul 23 08:43:29 PDT 2006

Hey Seth -

Yes, you're absolutely right about the previous Horowitz pub. It happened around that time.

Thanks for the kind words about the more recent issues. We've been working really hard revising our editorial work on Middle Eastern material in particular, and trying to further clarify our editorial mission in general.

Best, Joel