[lbo-talk] Re: NYT: Israel speeds up bomb deliver

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 23 10:46:37 PDT 2006

Do you mean, how does he know that the universities are out in the summer, or that the Israelis choose to launch their offensives during summer because that is when the universities are out? What I want to know is why anyone thinks the Israelis care what the students think. They don't care what anyone else things. Why should they, as long as we give them ten billion a year and lots of nice bombs and rockets to play with?